View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 01:51 PM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Nellie on with Norm

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
Is Crawford really that bad? I've heard that Nelson wanted to get thrown out but I didn't know it's the "truth". So why would Crawford give more good calls to Mavs when Nelson is out? He just hates Nelson personally or Mavs as a whole? Man, that tells you how professional those refs are. They shoudn't throw in their personal matters in the game. They can hate Nelson but once in the game, everything has to be fair.

NBA refs should be ashamed that Nelson has to ask for a ejection in order to get fair calls. WTF.

Jimmy
Joey Crawford is a complete and total jack-you-know-what.... Nellie got thrown out of a playoff game two years ago for little more than looking at him the wrong way. I don't know what the origin of the feud is, but during that playoff game Del Harris got thrown out also.... I think Del was trying to make Crawfords bias against us obvious.

I wonder if Crawford's gripe is with Cuban and not Nellie.... that is what I always thought.