View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 03:59 PM   #77
endtroducing
Golden Member

endtroducing is on a distinguished road
Default RE:The Official College Football National Championship thread

I don't think a team that doesn't even win their division...a team with one hard game every year and routinely loses it...deserves a BCS bid. the call in the LSU game wasn't questionable...the DB flipped over the offensive line and landed on the holder. that's a penalty. I was right behind the goal post and I watched it happen. thanks for playing.

your coach whined and begged for votes, and by shady voting (including dropping Cal and Auburn into the lower ranks of the top 10 by some coaches), they got in. and a Texas fan bringing up questionable calls is hilarious...remember the pass interference in the Kansas game? yeah. and that 'come back' win against Kansas...Kansas is HORRIBLE. coming from behind against Kansas is nothing to be proud of. at least Bama is a bowl team with the number 2 defense in college football. and A&M? they lost to Baylor, dude. BAYLOR.

but seriously, if you think Texas is better than Georgia, you have got to be kidding me. the winningest quarterback ever in Division 1-A against Vince Young? and the offense dealing with Odell Thurman, Thomas Davis, David Pollack and Greg Blue?

the point you bring up about Tennessee is ridiculous, too. you realize those last three games against ND, UK and Vandy that they were playing with a patchwork offense? they lost their starting QB before half against ND, and they weren't focused on UK or Vandy- they were focused on Auburn.

as for overestimating....I love the idea that I could be overestimating teams that will almost surely all end with 10 win seasons. funny stuff.