View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 09:18 PM   #24
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Addressing some common fallacies concerning Dirk

The argument that Nellie couldn't have used AW any differently makes absolutely no sense. Didn't he use AW in a completely different manner than he did early in the season?

Come on, give me a break. That argument holds no water.

And yes, I know that Nellie was just trying to find a fit for Walker. But just one time PE..tell me why it was a good idea to make him as big of a focus to the offense? You've never explained that. All you've said is that Nellie had to find a fit. No crap. The company that I work for just hired a new staff accountant. Guess what, they made a mistake and are slightly overstaffed at that position now. Don't they have to find a fit? Yes, of course or get rid of him. I suppose the fit they need to find is to move one of them to a higher position. Hey, let's bump the most important person in the department down a notch. Let's make the new staff accountant the Controller because we've got to find some type of fit to make this work. That is what the Mavs did in the AW/Dirk situation to start last year.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote