View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 11:25 PM   #218
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
Man. I have so many gripes about this game its not funny. First of all, I think Nellie should go. He is a BS coach. I am convinced that with Nellie at the helm, the Mavs will never win.

Why did Terry only get 17 mins? He had 9 points in 17 mins. Marquis Daniels is NOT and I repeat NOT a point guard. He had 4 turnovers! Why does Nellie insist that he's a pg? Armstrong is a third string point guard. He really isn't any use out there. I cringe everytime he takes a shot. Why is Stackhouse allowed to touch the ball? He's a turnover machine. Why did Nellie go to essentially small ball in the end? Where was Dampier? He had 4 blocks but he onlyl had 28 mins? Please fire Nellie.
Quis was a huge liability on the court all night. I kept waiting for Nelson to pull him - but he kept subbing other people out and leaving Quis in...It was making me crazy. Put Terry or Armstrong or heck even Avery in - but please don't make me suffer by forcing me to watch Quis - who cannot dribble and cannot pass (two big prerequisites for playing point)- play PG anymore! Woe is me - I can't take it anymore!!!

I'm always a big Nelson supporter - but he coached like an idiot tonight.

I'm somewhat a Nellie supporter also but hell this guy is forcing me to start bashing him. I'd love to one day understand what the hell he's thinking when he makes somes of these decisions.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote