View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 02:28 AM   #256
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: V2M
We at one time had a 9 game lead over our divisional rivals Spurs & Wolves only to lose it all and end up losing home court advantage to the Spurs... and all of that primarily 'cuz our coach couldn't stand watching Bradley in the middle for too long. He had to change and change he did, for the severe detriment of our team's playoff positioning and thus title hopes.
I think the incredible run by the Spurs was the main cause of us losing the division. We went 12-8 over the last 20 games which is respectable but I think the Spurs only lost two games in their last 20 or something like that. Plus Finley missed 12 of those 20 games and 6 of the losses came while Finley was out.

Bradley had 8 games of over 20 minutes in the last 20 games (and one 19 and one 18 minute outing). So it wasn't like he was getting ignored.
My point was that Nellie never settles on a rotation. He never proved to me that he could have a settled lineup that practices and plays together for a few months if not the whole year. If he's proven to you & dude1394, I'll just take your word for it and will go get some sleep now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote