View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 09:51 PM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Houston Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Actually, I think the Mavs quickly lost about 10 points off the lead when Dirk went out of the game late in the first half. I think the next time that he went out, the game was already too far out of reach for a comeback.

Dirk didn't play much of the second half and we still scored over 100 and alloed 78. I'm by no means trying to say that we are better without Dirk but it's good to not have a lead lost because of Dirk sitting and taking a rest. Dirk's been getting alot of time on the court and so far it really hasn't become a concern but I can't imagine this trend continues. I could be wrong but I believe Nellie is going to try and limit Dirk's minutes as the season progresses.
I know you're not trying to say that the Mavs are better without Dirk. I'm just stating that the Mavs lost alot of the lead when he went out of the game in the first half. When he went out of the game in the second half, the game was out of reach.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote