View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 09:18 PM   #71
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Chicago GameDay Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Bookit
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
The Mavs get a 4 on 2 and Daniels once again makes a horrible decison on the break. the guy isn't bright.
That decision wasn't that bad. That's a shot Daniels is great at and he consistently hits. He just hit a 3 and still can't get a break on this board.
The pass to Armstrong was a bad decision. Quit arguing if you don't know what you're talking about. You cannot question that it wasn't the right decision.
He shot a ball that wasn't contested that was a couple of feet away from the basket. Yea, I don't know what i'm talking about. I'm just not for taking up for one guy but bashing everyone else.
That's just not very bright. You'd rather him shooting a jumper than dishing the ball to someone that has a layup. Brilliant.

Marquis isn't playing poorly tonight. He just hasn't played anything close to what he did last year. I like it when he shoots close to the hoop. He is good there.
I agree he's been playing poor. I'm by no means trying to take up for is play but if he's inside the lane that's when I prefer him shooting because he rarely misses a jumper that's in the paint.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote