Thread: Rangers vs A's
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2002, 01:03 PM   #7
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

As far as value goes, I think it was a bad move. Like the Rogers move two years ago. And the Oliver move.

Park was brought in here to be an ace. The guy has not shown that he can be that. For the price of a true ace, I believe you can get a solid No. 2 and No. 3 starter. I will take a true ace. But short of that, I would rather have 2 solid pitchers. Signing Park didn't answer any questions, just created them. I will give him the season, but I don't expect much out of him and I don't think a lot of other people do either. So I think it is fair to question the move.

Unless you think that because I don't have John Hart's experience, I don't have a right to question his moves.

<< Quickly runs away and hides behind the couch.>>
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote