View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 04:03 PM   #9
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough
Default RE: josh smith, stromile swift, steven hunter

I searched a little bit for interesting players, and a couple guys I found were Chris Wilcox of the clippers and jamal sampson of the bobcats. Wilcox is playing well right now, and the clippers are a conference rival, so I don't know if trading for him is at all feasible. But a player like stackhouse might be attractive to the clippers because they could put maggette at the 3 and have stack playing the 2. I'm not sure if that would make them better, but they may perhaps go for that. If this deal was possible, I would like the mavs to try to pry kerry kittles away from them as well.

Jamal Sampson, judging purely from stats, is still raw at the moment. After doing a pretty extensive search, I realize that players of this ilk are neither in abundant supply nor are they easily let go of. Thus, Sampson somehow did appear to me to be an option, if the mavs were looking for an athletic 4-5 type. Again, I think Charlotte MAY pull the trigger on a deal involving stackhouse. They certainly could use more firepower.

Does anyone know what kind of player Dermarr Johnson is? And has he fully recovered from his car accident back in 2002? He looks like an interesting 6'9 prospect who can hit the three on the nuggets. But he barely grabs rebounds, which troubles me about him.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote