View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 03:54 PM   #9
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Nuggets fire Bzdelik

Kiki Vanderweghe had a hard time finding a coach before. Bzdelik was pretty low on Denver's list as I recall. I think the problem was a lot of potential coaches didn't see what Kiki was putting together. I think there was also a lack of respoect for Kiki because of the manner in which he got the GM job. He was basically hired to be coach and GM Issel's lackey, but Kiki ended up getting to fire the man that hired him when Issel made an ignorant racist comment.

Denver won't have a problem finding a coach this time around. I always thought Denver would be a great place to be as a coach. Big city with a nice arena and an ownership that wants to be successful. There problem wasn't resources, it was that Dan Issell was an incredible moron and ruined the franchise.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote