View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 07:03 PM   #8
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Najera is coming back

Let me try it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

"Lalo" Returns to the Mavericks

El Diario

Eduardo Nájera readies his luggage to return to the Dallas Mavericks next year, since team owner Mark Cuban decided granted the chihuahua-native's plea to return to the team in which he debuted in the NBA.

This change comes at a moment when the relations between Golden State Warrior's coach, the team he was traded to in the offseason, haven't been very nice to the 2.04m-tall player's lack of action (wtf?).

Eduardo had declared weeks earlier his intention to find a new team due to the lack of playing time the Warriors have been giving him, and even mentioned the Phoenix suns where his friend and also ex-maverick Steve Nash plays, as his first option, and that is why his return to Dallas is a surprise.

"My return to Dallas is a done deal, Mark Cuban confirmed it," said Nájera on the Mavericks Official Internet Site. No names are mentioned as far as what player or players will be exchanged between the Mavericks and Golden State.

According to the NBA rules, all teams in the NBA have the trade until the All-Star games next February to trade players.

Nájera, who plays his 5th season in the NBA, comented that he already talked with coach Mike Montgomery and Chris Mullin, the Team's president, about his plans to be traded back to Dallas.

Should this trade go through, it would no doubt be a great dream come true for Eduardo as well as for all chihuahuense fans who want to see him on a winning team. Unfortunately this is only a joke. Happy "Ingenuous" Day.