View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 11:39 AM   #1
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road
Default About Walker, funny info....

I discovered this thread when I was luring in Kings forum:

-------------------------------------------
I've been poking fun at 'Toine ever since he was jacking up 3's with the Celts. Is there a easier guy to laugh at in the league? What's awesome is he doesn't even know he sucks; he thinks he's the best player on the floor at any given time. You know who that guy is, he's the one at the gym who shouts directions at his teammates, demands the ball every trip down the floor, shoots 20% (though not realizing it) while helping off his man who is nailing one open shot after another.

The point: the current Roland Ratings (from 82games.com) have Walker at the very bottom of their rankings, #200 in the league. Basically, for every 48 minutes Walker plays, his team is down 15.1 points. For every 48 minutes he doesn't play, his team is up 7.8 points, meaning he's responsible for an incredible negative 22.8-point swing every 48 minutes.

Which I guess means, in theory, if Walker sat out every game the Hawks could have a winning record.
-------------------------------------------

How the HELL did we sign Walker last year? Were we that desperated? This is another classic example of how Mavs' management is weak. Dirk is clearly the go-to guy but they would rather bring in Walker and Jaimson (he is much better) to ruin Dirks' improvement as a leader and go-to player in clutch time.

sigh....

But you gotta admit... it's funny. Poor Walker.

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote