View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:About Walker, funny info....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
I really would like to know what Terry's numbers would be like with 34 minutes a game, which is what Nash was averaging here. If you look at Terry's best year, it is very similar to Nash's best year (aside from maybe this year).
Terry 02-03: 38.0 mpg; 3.40 rpg; 7.4 apg; 17.2 ppg.
Nash 01-02 34.6 mpg; 3.10 rpg; 7.7 apg; 17.9 ppg.
Honestly, I think we will see Terry playing more and more minutes as the season wears on. I expect 32 mpg, 14 ppg, 5-7 apg over the second half of the season, conservatively.

Quote:
I really think it is a matter of time. Time in the sense that Terry could do better with more minutes. Time in the sense that Terry could do better with more time to work with his teammates in games in practice, i.e. chemistry.
No question about it. Terry has really embraced the starting role, and his play is picking up in a big way.

One other note: As a starter, Terry is cranking out over 2 steals per game. Not too shabby.