View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 04:18 PM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: About Walker, funny info....

Quote:
I'd take Jason Terry and Alan Henderson any day of the week over Raef Lafrentz and Jiri Welsch.
Me too. Alan Henderson is the type of guy that helps teams win championships. He won't ever be a stud. He won't ever demand big minutes, in fact, I doubt he would hold up if he got them. But he is the type of player that knows exactly what is expected of him on the court in his limited time. And it is based around being the "get your hands dirty" type of play. Half of the things he does for the Mavs don't even show up in the boxscore. And every championship team has had that type of guy. Kurt Rambis, Mark Madsen, Fred Roberts, Malik Rose, Ron Harper (post knee injury), Robert Horry.

And getting a decent point guard for a bloated contract was good too.

As for Terry, he was screwed over by Nelson. Nelson has finally seen the light and has given Terry the start plus more minutes. Now if only Nelson will give Harris all the PG minutes while Terry isn't on the floor....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote