View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #12
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Who plays online poker?

Not really sure in terms of which is "least likely to deliver bad beats." The fact is, playing online, you see hundreds more hands than you would see playing live. Thus, the bad beats will come more frequently.

I play at Full Tilt mostly, but the top 3 sites are generally considered to be UltimateBet, PartyPoker, and PokerStars. I think PokerStars is probably the most-respected, but that's just a guess on my part.

Those are some pretty nasty beats. But, what goes around comes around. I was playing in a tourney the other day in which my AT sucked out on AA when a ten hit on the flop and the river. But you remember those beats a lot more than you do your own suckouts.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote