View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 11:22 PM   #78
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Mavs vs Fakers game thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: samoan-maverick
I know i wont be the first but, if their was some consistancy it's that the refs wouldnt give us an over the back call. And another thing is that Nellie made a dumb call going small ball at the end of the half, when we could of put the game away right there.

But how can you not be impressed with this game when this shows that Terry, Josh, Finley, Stack, Damp, Devin and Henderson are able to contribute when Dirk is down. I love this win. Were not gonna do as horrible on the rebounds as that so at least we got that out of the way.

Thank You Mavs for giving me bragging rights for at least the rest of this week to my California Faker Fans.
That's what I was impressed with the most in this game. How this team reacted when Dirk was either out of the game or when he was struggling from the field. They kept their games effecient and because of that we won this game. If they would've played down to Dirk's level in that first half we wouldn't have won this game but because they didn't eventually Dirk came back to earth and the win became even easier to get.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote