View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 12:41 PM   #15
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Did you see Dirk's steal from Kobe??

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Quote:
Both the Mav's and the Spur's cannot occupy 2 of the top 3 conference spots. The top 3 are held for the leaders of each division, no matter how bad there record may be. To get i nthe top 3 we have to beat out the Spurs, which is still a possibility.

You know this new playoff system is really kinda weird to me imo. So you have the top 3 conference leaders and then the NEXT best team will be 4th. It seems to me that there will probably be a number 4 team better than one of the conference champs almost every year. So almost every year you would have the first place team playing something better than the 4th placed team, conceivably the second best team in the second round.

For example this year I expect the mavs will catch seattle probably but will be 4th. So the best team would play probably the second/third best team in the second round.
the top 8 teams should make it...not this bs with the division winners..the winner among the teams in the ny,nj division will be a 3 seed with a .500 record..it's going to be pathetic
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote