View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 02:33 PM   #12
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Napolean Dynomite?

Don: "Do you wanna die, Napoleon?"
Napoleon: "Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro: " Do you think people will vote for me? "
Napoleon: " Heck yes! I'd vote for you. "
Pedro: " Like what are my skills? "
Napoleon: " Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache. "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deb: " I'm trying to earn money for college. "
Kip: [from the background] " Your mom goes to college. "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deb: " What are you drawing? "
Napoleon: " A liger. "
Deb: " What's a liger? "
Napoleon: " It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kip: "I'm just really trying to raise a few bucks now so I can bring her out for a few days. "
Uncle Rico: " Yeah, well what does she look like? "
Kip: " She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair, pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.
Teacher: " Your current event, Napoleon. "
Napoleon: " Last week, Japanese scientists placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. "
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote