View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 05:01 AM   #15
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Who plays online poker?

I started playing at Full Tilt because they offered a lot of freerolls when they first started, and I wasn't at a point in my game that I wanted to put money into the account. While playing, I just really started to like their software, and I think their players are better, which to me, is an advantage. I have sometimes have trouble playing with really bad players because I can't put them on hands. The quality of players I think is higher overall at FTP, and I think that helps me.

Also, I wanted to brag on myself a bit. I just finished up (what I think) is a pretty amazing run of tournaments. Classes don't start until next week, and I've been alone in the apartment here, so I've been playing the midnight 5+.50 tournaments on FTP. The lowest number of entries in these has been 161, the highest 209. I have made the money in 4 straight tournaments, (roughly the top 10%) including a win on Tuesday and a 3rd place finish tonight. I have a more detailed report of the week if anyone is interested, but I don't want to take up too much space here.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote