View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 10:09 AM   #137
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas Mavericks at San Antonio Spurs Gameday thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
After that play nellie just reemed out Henderson. No one flashed to the middle to help stack out, it was tough that the had to call that to, but it would have been a turnover if he hadn't. Of course then they got an absolutely GREAT play off the inbounds and stack didn't make the catch for a layup. arg.
Yeah, that was on Henderson for not giving Stackhouse someone to pass to, I suppose, although Stack probably shouldn't have picked up his dribble. It was a heartbreaker to see Stackhouse flub that pass.

Quote:
He doesn't have to necessarily be pushing it for a fast-break just push it and see if he can break down the d and not stand at the top of the key dribbling. He just wasn't aggressive enough.
I can agree with that.

Quote:
I DO however wish he would do much more of the flashing into the top of the key and taking an 8/12 footer.
He is absolutely deadly with that play. I'd love to see that become a real staple of the offense. Who can stop him from getting to that spot? Nobody, unless they double him, in which case he can kick back to Dirk (as he did late in the game on that very play).