View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 12:05 AM   #95
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Dallas Mavericks vs. New Jersey Nets Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: bgantz
does anyone agree with me that stackhouse takes waaaay too many shots? i mean obviously he hits on a few, but he's not consistent enough to take the amount of shots he does. he's especially bad about trying to drive and gets his shots blocked or he can't finish when he's fouled. oh yeah, and why the hell does booth feel the need to shoot everytime he touches the ball?

That's Nellie's doing. I think he gives the players the green light so they won't feel tenative to shoot a jumper because usually that results in a miss. But he needs to give some of these guys the red or the yellow light because some of these players get wayyyy to carried away. Like when you see Harris come into the game it's like he's trying his best to get a jumper up there. That's Nellie giving him the green light to shoot if open. Stacks field goal percentages look so bad because he gets blocked alot driving to the rack. I wonder why the refs stopped giving him foul calls when he drives to the rack? I've never seen a player who has hangtime but doesn't get up off the ground very high.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote