View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:happy 11 year b'day to ...TheTicket

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Don't forget about the sports idiot Rocko Pendola. Remember when Gordo was paired with the sports princess at nights? That was crap radio.
I thought it was genius(of course I think anything Gordo's involved in is genius). She would be trying to conduct her generic sports intensive talk show and he would shoot the wheels off at every opportunity.

Max Miller was another bad Ticket host. Actually Bob was headed down that same road...he was pretty bland. I remember him trying to fit in and useing the word greatness in every other sentence.

...and who can forget the Ticket breakroom signup sheet for a weekend evening show?