View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 12:12 PM   #15
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:here it is MR. XERXES- the TOP 16 voted KERRY!!! WOW....

"in a common sense intelligence test, which is all that really matters in the long run,"

Are you serious? Common sense is now your spin? You are applying for a high paying job, they check over your college grades..."hey, I understand my GPA is 2.1- but sir- common sense is really all that matters!!" I am smarter than them other putts out there...hire me please!! Come on- you can think of something better than that- I hope.. After all, who needs Havard, Brown, Yale, Princeton, etc...as long as you have common sense, that is all that really matters!!!! That is according to AnMan