View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 05:48 PM   #53
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Bush Against Womens Rights

Quote:
Originally posted by: DwD
I hate the phrase "right to choose" - right to choose what? to kill or keep a baby? I have had a baby 8 months ago. Do you know what a baby looks like at 8-weeks of age? He has a heart that you can see is beating on the ultrasound. At 12-weeks, when most abortions are done I saw my baby do somersaults in the ultrasound and I felt him move in stomach. I could hear his heartbeat loud and clear at 14-weeks.

How many women do you think would still choose to abort a child if given teh choice to see them just once via ultrasound?
DwD, thanks for adding a woman's perspective. Could anyone convince you that your child was not a person, alive inside your womb?