View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 07:17 PM   #35
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default RE:here it is MR. XERXES- the TOP 16 voted KERRY!!! WOW....

"Should someone's political opinion matter less if they have a lower IQ?"

Well, yes and no..if the IQ level is in the "average" range, I would say it wouldnt matter..but the ignorant vote should matter less..you can be borderline mentally retarded and vote in this country..and those really put a dent in the average scores of all those IQ stats..therefore, there are more people in states at the bottom of those charts voting than at the top of the charts....

I like the college degree chart as well....I think the college degree person has at least "thought out" who the best candidate is..either the IQ or the college degree states both validate my point....the more educated voted for kerry..for good reason i might add