View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 07:45 PM   #261
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Portland Gameday Thread

Bookit, apparently you were watching a different game. Dirk was aggressive defensively and taking good looks offensively from the very start of the game. He was grabbing alot of boards and attempting to get to the rim off of the dribble. I'm not sure what else you're looking for. The effort was there. He was distributing the ball well...making solid decisions and solid passes. I just don't know what more you're looking for. I suppose he should just try and take over the game from tip off and monopolize the ball offensively 100% of the time regardless of the impact that it has on other players on the team..

I don't know... I think your complaint is a crutch that people use to try and rationalize why Dirk sometimes doesn't play as well as others.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote