View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 07:57 PM   #263
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Dallas @ Portland Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: bo319
Quote:
He did have the one turnover on the pass to Bradley, but that one is probably on Bradley. Dirk lead him perfectly for an easy slam. Unfortunately, I suppose Bradley didn't see the same opening that Dirk did and had his feet stuck in cement and the ball glanced off of his left hand. But, it was the correct pass.
I actually thought that the pass in question was not intended for Bradley but was going to Fin(at least I believe it was Finley) in the corner. That is why the pass was so high and hard...Bradley looked up and tried to make a play on the ball but it was too high and hard for him I believe on purpose.
That's a possibility. It occurred basically right in front of my seat....It really looked like Dirk was trying to lead Bradley to the bucket, but perhaps it was inended for Fin. I honestly didn't notice Fin in the corner so I cannot say 100% for sure.
I remember the pass in question very well, and I also remember the OTHER pass he through towards fin and Bradley caught it. Concerning the pass Murph was talking about, Dirk did lead Bradley on a pass to the basket that resulted in a turnover. Watching it on TV, I thought it was a bad play by Dirk, but I probably did not have the best view of the play.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote