View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 08:14 PM   #61
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Bush Against Womens Rights

Quote:
Originally posted by: DwD
I hate the phrase "right to choose" - right to choose what? to kill or keep a baby? I have had a baby 8 months ago. Do you know what a baby looks like at 8-weeks of age? He has a heart that you can see is beating on the ultrasound. At 12-weeks, when most abortions are done I saw my baby do somersaults in the ultrasound and I felt him move in stomach. I could hear his heartbeat loud and clear at 14-weeks.

How many women do you think would still choose to abort a child if given teh choice to see them just once via ultrasound?
Thanks for your thoughts and congratualations on your bambino!!! I wonder if vinnie will believe you, doubt it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote