View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 11:46 AM   #20
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE:The people of Iraq send their regards and.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: capitalcity
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
I won more votes than any candidate on the Democratic side has ever won in history. I lost, Tim, to an incumbent president by a closer margin than an incumbent president has ever won re-election before in the history of the country
As far as Rice, I can see from the above comments (and one euphemism which certainly sets a new low mark for a poster) that the idea of a vote against her being reflective of a poor performance in her NSD role is difficult for some to grasp.
Sorry Mavdog, I gotta call 'em like I see 'em. Obstructionism is not admirable. I have nothing but contempt for that shadow of a man.
It certainly is reflective of the writer, not the subject, when crass euphemisims are used.

I notice that there is no rebuttal to Rice's failures as NSD. Qualifications are one thing, performance is however a better indicator. No success stories...no valid reason for a promotion, just as Kerry outlined.
To clarify: It was #1 who interjected with John F'n Kerry's negative views. It seemed only right to refute Kerry's distortions by outlining just a bit of the flip-flopping spinless remarks made during the course of the interview. I could care less about Condi Rice and her supposed shortcomings.

My not so subtle comment about the "man" from massachussets was made in jest. Point being - Yesterday the Iraqis took great strides to rebuilding their country. The vote would never have been realized under a...cringe...Kerry Presidency, because that pussy would have caved into the Sunni clerics and called the whole thing off.

This thread should be about the resounding signal the Iraqi peoples sent to militants in their midst and tyrannts in their region - Not about the cynisim of a washed up roadblock of a senator.