View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 11:47 AM   #55
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Napolean Dynomite?

Quote:
Originally posted by: chumdawg
I suppose I should clarify a bit. After hearing from a couple friends how good it was, and then reading the reviews in this thread from people whose opinions I would trust, I guess I was expecting like one of the top five comedic movies of all time or something. Doubtless I enjoyed it more than most other movies, but I didn't find the greatness in it, that's all.

I agree with Mary that the delivery of the dialogue was the most the film had to offer.

Maybe it's a film that has to grow on you, I don't know...

Murph, I thought Fred Willard's character alone was worth the price of admission to Best in Show. That was funny stuff.
Chum, I'm just giving you a little grief.... I can see how people wouldn't like the movie. It didn't always flow that smoothly. And with humor, it can sometimes be hit and miss with people. But, I thought it was genius.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote