Thread: boozer
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 03:06 PM   #9
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:boozer

Quote:
Originally posted by: birdsanctuary
Devin Harris, barring injury will become a superstar in this league, and lead the league in steals next year.
I think superstar is a stretch..He can be a solid point guard 15 pts, 6-7 ast/game..Think Andre Miller with athleticism

It's too early to tell, but just my opinion..I don't think he'll be the next Dwyane Wade.

As far as leading the league in steals, that's tough to swallow with Larry Hughes, Lebron and Artest in the league..plus you think he'll be starting next year?..because he sure as hell isn't leading the league in steals coming off the bench.. What happens if the Mavs get to the WCF this year with Terry at point?? Do they just trade Terry because they feel the need to play Harris? And what happens if they do that and Harris starting gets you no further than the first round?

Carlos Boozer is not a backup(it's just like bringing jamison off the bench ..it won't work)..he is a double double machine when motivated..like zach randolph or a tim duncan without defense

I don't know why he just quit playing for the last 10-15 games...he was putting up 20,10 pretty easily early on in the season
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote