View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 06:10 PM   #126
finman11

finman11 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Cowboys offseason Thread

i heardx today form espn radio that there is a possiblilty of lavernious coles being cut or traded because he wants out and thinks that gibbs doesnt run an offense that will benefit him. if one of these situations happen i think dallas will be in pursuit because guess who drafted him... big bill himself. plus we need that "star" reciever.

Washington Post (registration required): "If released, Coles instantly would be one of the premier receivers available. And several teams -- including the Cowboys, Falcons and Ravens -- are expected to pursue wideouts."

and about our quarterback situation... i believe we wont be title contenders next year. so why not develop a quarterback and go with it. nobody believe parcells will stay more than two more years, so it comes to no suprise to me that he wants to bring in bled. he does not have the patience and time to build this team anymore and would rather let his stubborness get in the way than do whats neccessary for this team to be contenders for years to come,

finman11 is offline   Reply With Quote