Thread: P.J. Brown
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 07:15 PM   #17
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:P.J. Brown

Quote:
Nash, they are all SCRUBS.
If they are all scrubs, then please name me one player who has not had a previous history of playing well against the Mavs?

Quote:
I replied to the lunacy of THAT and you backed off, and changed to saying they were solid.
I'll admit i overstated when i said they are great, but they are solid.

Quote:
I showed you how crap-tastic they were after that, and now you say "well they are tall and fast and can score and are good defenders." No they arent.
You haven't given me stats, you've given me opinion, and vague ones at that. And those other guys are taller and faster. And guys like Horry, Rose, Madsen, and Grant are known for being good defenders. And Swift, Griffin and Hunter are known for their shotblocking. I didn't make this stuff up.

Quote:
No they arent. If that was true, they all would be starting somewhere - instead, the guys you named are barely playing. Why? Cause they are SPARES.
Actually, Fortson, Horry, Grant, Taylor, Swift have all started either this year or in the RECENT history. And the last time i checked, this thread is about trading for a SPARE.

Quote:
Look, the bottom line is the backup big men on the competition all pretty much suck. The Mavs are getting good solid play from their backups. They are fine as is.
Now i'm a fan of Hendu and have appreciated what he's done this season, but at the same time i'm not naive to think he's the best backup in this league.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote