View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 04:03 AM   #3
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all
Default RE: Ticket reporting that Drew Bledsoe is now a Cowboy

I just don't get the direction of this team. Frankly, I wanted Jones to hire the guy who went to Cincy instead of Parcells. I think with this signing the Cows have got to go out and get some better receivers like Mason and Coles. They are also going to need to invest in some good qb insurance because Bledsoe is likely to get busted up pretty good during the season. I wouldn't have a problem with signing Bledsoe if it would have been a few years ago. Right now, he isn't very good. I heard on the radio that its been 7 years since he led a team to the playoffs......7 years!!!! I think the telling line is that he couldn't win games with the Patriots before getting injured and Brady took over and couldn't lose. I think Parcells is an excellent coach; however, somebody else seriously needs to shop for the groceries when he's around. I think he is building a team to lose now and lose in the future. If he wanted veterans so badly then why in the hell did they trade that draft pick for Henson. When you start tallying up his actions he makes John Hart look like a man with a plan. I am starting to wonder if Parcells actually wants athletically gifted players. I am thinking that if you run a little to fast that you can't make this squad. This guy really, really likes old slow players. Unfortunately, old and slow works well for college professors but not for professional football players.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote