Thread: P.J. Brown
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2005, 05:59 PM   #25
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:P.J. Brown

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pirate
I am also trying to get a point across - which is, Henderson is just fine, and the Mavs are NOT trailing other teams in the quality of the play they are getting out of their backup big men.

As for PJ Brown, I dont see any way he is a feasible answer for 15 minutes a game, which is what Henderson is playing and thus what he would get if they acquired him.

If you want my best evidence of how accurate I am - I will submit that Henderson, because of his expiring contract and his pretty good play this year, is VERY marketable at this point. Doesnt everyone agree to that?

SOOOOOO ... IF the Mavs think he isnt giving what they want, and IF they think other options are better, and IF they think they are lagging badly behind other teams, then they can easily make a trade. NOW - sit and watch, and see what they do. I believe they will do nothing - because they like what Henderson (and Booth and Bradley) are providing, and they know what they have is just fine compared to everyone else. Just sit back and watch, and we'll see whether the EXPERTS (the Mavs front office, who see this stuff up close and know EXACTLY whether they are getting something good or not) are satisfied.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

V2M is offline   Reply With Quote