View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 11:53 PM   #481
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Keith Van Horn to Dallas :-\

Quote:
DA gives them something that they really have needed and were lacking
About the only thing he gives them is someone who's good at falling down to the ground when someone makes contact with them.

Armstrong works really hard on defense and is a pretty decent passer, but he is absolutely painful to watch. It is 4 on 5 with him out there EVERY TIME. Anecdotally, I remember him being a pretty decent shooter at one point in his career, but he is just horrific here in Dallas. I don't think Armstrong could knock down 3 18-footers in a row if no one else was in the gym.

PAINFUL.

I'm all for Nellie teaching the young fella a lesson or whatever, but every time I see Darrell Armstrong, I have flashbacks to Tony Delk. And Travis Best. Those two guys stole minutes from Marquis early last season, and this season Armstrong is stealing time from Harris. Harris is immensely talented, and he's been playing really well. Thank goodness, however, Nellie made good on his promise the other night. Instead of watching Harris driving, shooting, slashing and attacking, I got to watch Armstrong fall on the ground. A bunch.

Thanks, Nellie.