View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 01:38 AM   #463
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Lakers GameDay Thread

I've been away from the board for a few days because I was really busy at work. I sat and watched that putrid game tonight. I have neither the time or the inclination to go back and read this entire thread, so forgive me if anyone else has said this:

I really can't stand Don Nelson as the coach of this team. Don't tell me about the trade screwing things up. Don Nelson is a good basketball coach. A really good basketball coach. But like an alcoholic who can't stay away from the booze, Nelson simply cannot control himself. EVERY time something starts going well, he seems to mess with it.

Until we jettison Don Nelson and go with someone who understands that you don't have to be unconventional and some sort of bizarre chess master to be a champion as a coach, the Mavs have very small odds indeed of even putting up a good fight against the likes of the Spurs in the playoffs.

I had dropped the signature, but I guess it will have to come back...