View Single Post
Old 04-01-2001, 02:31 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at the game tonight. I really hope we have a better outing than we did earlier in the year. I like our chances better with Howard and Booth on board now but I thought the same thing with the Lakers too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

For us to win, we need to play some big time D and get some rebounds. And, of course, make some shots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I remember we started off well, then the Kings locked down on defense and took us out of our game. I hope Nelson doesn't have them focus on Webber alone because it opens up the other guys for 3's and that killed us last time. Kind of like the Laker game the other night.

Nash needs to step up, as must Howard after that ugly game in LA. Dirk must contain Stojakovic, but honestly Im not sure if he can. And I like Booth on Divac and Pollard better than I do Bradley.

I'll talk to you fellas later though. Have fun.