View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 08:46 PM   #12
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Vegas Baby....Vegas

4th place was 244. I missed out on the big money, 3rd place got 450, 2nd 600, 1st 900. As I said, the structure made it really rough. I went out when I was 3rd in chips with 27,000 and the blinds were 5k/10k. If you have under 10bb, you're considered a short-stack. I had under 3, despite the fact that I was 3rd of 4th. I was in the small blind, both other players folded, and I pushed with an A5o. Pretty standard play, and one I would do every time. It just so happened that the big blind woke up with a real hand, KK, and I was out.

Re: Sklansky, I did introduce myself to him, but I had had plenty to drink. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Mr. Sklansky, i wanted to introduce myself, i love your books, blah blah blah" (I'm sure stuttering and stammering were involved)
DS: "...Great..."

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote