View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 02:26 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:When should this move had been made?

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
There's nothing perfect about waiting until 19 games left to enact a coaching change. I haven't really commented about Nellie's quitting, because its been alot of information to absorb, and I knew that we would likely get the whole picture in bits and pieces. Well, this is the conclusion I've come to:
Have you noticed that Cuban and Nellie have both toed the company line saying that it was the perfect time to make the change. Avery surely didn't say the same when they asked him at the press conference.

No, of course it's not the perfect time. There may be no 'perfect' time. But as Mary put it, waiting until there's 19 games left to make the change probably wasn't the perfect time for the team. How could it be?

after reading chum's post, made me think of a big positive.... Obviously there is pressure on AJ to have a good showing the remainder of the season,....but honestly, what are the expectations for this team?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote