View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 12:22 PM   #23
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Mexicans Soccer Fans

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Hard headed to the end or just inable to see the facts? I'd say you decide, but it is too obvious that it's both. By all accounts from the people WHO WERE THERE, the Mexicans chanted Osama loudly and often both before the game and after the US goal. If anyone wants to insist on wallowing in stupidity and just ignore the facts that's their perogative I suppose.
three questions:
1) were you there? I predict the answer is NO, and
2) did you watch the deuce broadcast of the game? I predict the answer is NO as well, and
3) when an article refers to "a spattering of fans" who "chanted Osama Osama", how in the world does that eqate to "loudly and often"? it doesn't.

As far as "all accounts from the people WHO WERE THERE", here's a few news articles by PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE that mention nothing- that's ZERO- about any "Osama" chanting. One would think that if there were those who "chanted...loudly and often" they would hear it. Guess they didn't get your memo and they just reported the truth.

Chronicle
Chicago Tribune
LA Times

clear who is "hard headed" and "unable to see the facts" and it is certainly not I.
doctor, heal thyself!
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote