Thread: Dirk vs Bird...
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 02:18 PM   #28
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dirk vs Bird...

lol Ok i guess i just disagree with you guys which doesnt bother me its not like i have a huge hatred of bird or a huge love of kvh so it doesnt bother me that yall disagree. Would anyone mind saying exactly what talents bird had that were better than keiths? Just curious and again for the sake of making sure yall know this i am in no way comparing how good the two were because they r in different worlds in that department and I think that alot of you guys are thinking that because bird was so much better as a player he was much more talented. Which is not necesarrily true.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote