View Single Post
Old 04-02-2005, 11:05 AM   #30
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:G.O.P. Right Is Splintered on Schiavo Intervention

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Last time I looked Tom Delay didn't starve to death anyone for 14 days, not even letting someone put a sliver of ice on her tongue. You pick your heroes, I'll have to NOT pick your heroes.
Did you not read the article above about DeLay's father? I respect the DeLay family's decision to allow him to die, yet the contradiction (nee hypocrisy) when you hear Tom DeLay's pandering is revealing.
let's see, in a coma, on a ventilator, no opposing medical opinion about possibility of recovery, no opposing family opinion about wishes of the patient
sounds different to me.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote