View Single Post
Old 04-09-2005, 01:52 PM   #284
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys offseason Thread

OL and RB. I think there are already plenty of tools at the skill positions, though another speed receiver would surely be welcome. If Campbell can play a whole year, the TE position is probably as good as you can hope for. If Jules Jones improves at all on his rookie campaign, then an entire year of his production will put us in good stead. Is Richie Anderson going to play this year? He's a very effective third-down back, and always a threat to convert on third-and-long.

Got to keep Bledsoe nice and cozy in the pocket, though. I am eager to see how the high draft picks from last year will fit in this year on the OL. And I'm also wondering if we might luck into a nice tackle with the 20 pick (or early in the second round, if we trade down).
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote