View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 12:40 AM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Should we have Mbenga or Pavel on playoff roster?

Quote:
Originally posted by: tgfan
Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I thought the roster was locked?

It is. But I was just questioning whether one of them SHOULD have been. Even though we won tonight, it really scares me how long we went tonight with no center in the game to work Yao hard. With Dirk trying to guard him, you have two problems:

1. Dirk is bound to get tired out trying to hold him out, limiting his ability on the offensive end.

2. Dirk is more likely to pick up fouls.
Bradley is tons better than either of those two, and AJ didn't put Shawn except for one play. We've got another center available if we need one. But Pavel and Benga are not ready for the NBA regular season, much less the playoffs.