View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
BradleySucks

BradleySucks is on a distinguished road
Default Terrible Mavs Fans at Toyota Center

Now guys, I am a Rockets fan, don't roost me for that, but show a little humanity for this, some of your fellow fans were truly defaming your name the other night at Toyota center.

"OK, I had some nosebleed seats for that game, and I mean these were nosebleeds, straight in the top corner of the stadium. But, I was so happy to go to the game, and then I realized something. My seats were right next to a family of Mavs fans. Ok, well that didn't bother me too much at first until the game started. Their little boy was a Rockets fan though, but the parents were definately PWT and hard core Mavs fans. Well everytime the Rockets would score, this woman would look at me and my girlfriend, and would say something, almost in the sense of like a satanic curse. Everytime the Mavs would do something, she would hit herself on the leg as well as her face with this stupid ass "Clapper" thing that you get from AAC. Well, the little boy kept cheering for the Rockets, and the Dad would say "Shut up you little ****er!" The Dad was a freak, he had a picture of himself and Nowitzki in his wallet. Then when the Rockets went up 11, he told his son "Go to the Bathroom now, I am sick of your cheering" I almost wanted to call CPS on this fool and his ugly ass wife, but you know that wasnt my place. Then when the Mavs came back and won, the white trash father said "**** you Houston, and your stupid fans and city, Dallas will always be the greatest!" Then he told his son "How'd you like that ****er!" The little boy looked like he was going to cry, and the mom didn't say anything she just laughed. What is the deal with these Dallas Rednecks, the completely make me sick!"

This story right here should break anyones heart, don't you agree this completely takes the fun out of the game??? I never had beef with Dallas fans untill this.

http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/showthrea...threadid=95425
BradleySucks is offline   Reply With Quote