View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 10:25 AM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: So let me get this social security thing straight.

I just want to get a heck of a lot more return for a 12% year on year investement than the putrid returns that social security provides. What a rip-off. If I die at 65 the guvment says...allrighty then thanks a bunch old boy. Heck quit having my employer match it and just let ME put in 6% year on year.

Not to mention that the current ponzi scheme just begs for the guvment to raid it. I want my "retirement" to be MY BLANKING RETIREMENT money and not at the whim of someone in washington who whenever they damn well fell can change how much I receiver, when I receive it, how much more I pay, etc.

How anyone can like this system is beyond me. It reeks of corruption and as it's been raided for years you can see that it is just that, corrupt and bascally bankrupt.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote