View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 04:43 PM   #38
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Who plays online poker?

Thanks for the advice on the pot odds guys. I kind of thought after the hand that I should have just smooth called to get the BBs money in the pot as well (This guy most certainly would have pushed either on the flop or turn if a blank hit had I smooth called), but at the time I was afraid of the blank turn, BBs aggressive nature, and playing my draw for 100$. Next time I'll just have to grow some balls and let the BB put me all in.

I think the small stack gave me an additional 18 dollars or so on top of the 27 he had already put in and I left that night with about 190$. Not bad for a twenty dollar buy in.

Jthig: I play 10$ stud hi lo sngs at Party and do pretty well.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote