View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #36
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Paul Gasol Anyone?

Quote:
Now as to who we can get, well Artest would be the 1st name that comes to mind. Indy is going to have a fire sale on Artest after his latest antics. Question is A) do we want to pay what it takes to get Artest and B) do we want his attitude on our team, especially when he can easily get himself suspended for a season if his past behavior continues.
Funny how the heights are listed different in different places. Just watching TMac on Josh though, it doesn't seem to be 1" , more like 2-3". I agree that it is only about an inch on Fin though. Now if it is quickness and not height, and Fin is slower than Howard, is it just the eperience of Fin that is allowing him to cover TMac better (IMO) ? Or is it the muscle/weight? Or am I mistaken, and Howard is doing a better job covering TMac?

Artest is a gamble. A BIG gamble. One that could pay off greatly or destroy the team. Wow, I don't know if that is the right idea or not. If you take away the emotion of "you love him or hate him" -- he is quite the talent. Question is, would a new start allow him to be the kind of player that Dallas needs. AK and Lewis seem like much better bets, but I don't think you could get either of them.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote