View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 06:17 PM   #44
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Official Game 6 thread: Dallas @ Houston

I don't fear a Game Seven. I've talked to people who do, on the basis that TMac might have an out-of-body experience and go off for 40. It stands to reason, however, that if he has such a game left in him we'll see it tonight.

I don't expect the Rockets to lay down that easily. To me this series has played out similarly in a lot of ways to the Mavs/Kings series last year. In that series none of the breaks went our way, and we lost 4-1. In this series the breaks have been more favorable, and we're ahead 3-2. But the breaks have a way of evening out. If we are a better team than Houston, it's not by much.

The Mavs will prove something to me if they win tonight. They won't disappoint me if they don't. This game is Houston's to lose.

That said, I'd still take the Mavs +3 for the money. The Mavs have at least a 40% chance to win outright, and whether they win or lose I expect a close finish.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote